Changelog History for SABnzbd 0.4.x
Table of Contents
- Update unrar for Windows to 3.90 (solves CRC errors when unpacking)
- Don't show NZB-s no longer present in the RSS feed in the preview (they won't be matched anyway)
- Default skin: Hitting enter after changing the RSS definition would delete the definition.
- Send Group did not always work properly
- Add Cheetah 2.2 compatibility (primarily for Linux)
- Add <have_warnings> field to API-qstatus XML output.
- Fix missing session keys in the templates
- Fixed par2 for OSX
- Added option to disable new security feature (not recommended)
- Added option to disable multi-core par2 on Windows
Will not be published
- Fixed Secunia's vulnerability report http://secunia.com/advisories/34537/
- Fixed par2 for OSX
- On Posix systems unrar check fails when LC settings does not specify UTF-8
- Fixed various par2-repair problems for OSX
- Solved long queue display problem for OSX
- Fixed news-group and newzbin-category to SABnzbd-category conversion
- Support end-of-queue standby/shutdown for OSX
- Unix/OSX: Do not change permissions of existing folders
- Sort RSS preview with latest item first
- Repaired accented character problems on OSX
- Reduce character filtering in filenames to absolute minumum
- Do not remove ';' from foldernames
- After file-joining, the .1 files are sometimes not removed
- Scheduled or end-of-queue Hibernate and Standby sometimes crashed.
- When trimming newzbin titles do not add unique number (defeats duplicate detection)
- Show correct free space for very large disks on Windows
- Filter folder names coming from compressed NZB archives
- "No duplicates" option (Do not download an NZB whose name is already present in the backup folder)
- Option to choose between transposing or removing illegal file name characters
- Restore the "auto-disconnect" option
- Keep Windows awake while downloading/post-processing
- Updated par2 and unrar for OSX
- Make ionice optional and allow parameters for it (Linux)
- Prevent change of download_dir and cache when queues not empty.
- Properly close server connections. (This should prevent servers from complaining about "too many connections" after pauses and empty queues.)
- Removed warning for correct, but empty RSS feeds
- Restore support for rar's with .nnn extensions
- Problem with deleting nameless files from queue
- Improve prevention of duplicates in RSS feeds
- Logging problem in OSX
- Consider semicolon in file names to be illegal and replace/remove it
- Support RSS feeds from nzbindex.nl
- Refine TV Special support in TV Sorting
- Support gzipped NZB files in RSS run (enables tvbinz.net)
- Allow override of the newzbin category in the RSS scanner
- Use ionice (if present) to run external utilities on Linux
- Make sure PAR2 files always have lowercase extension on Linux
- Retry on incomplete NZB files in RSS run
- Map illegal file characters to look-a-likes instead of underscores
- Retry malformed yEnc articles on other server(s)
- Refuse UNC paths in Windows for "incomplete" (due to par2)
- Proper handling of accented characters in NZB names and files
- Category-determined pp/script was not handled properly
- IE and Opera could not delete first schedule
- No longer disable RSS schedule flag when changing filters
- Current (scheduled) speed now shows in the speed box (queue page)
- Improve handling of underscores in TV Sorting
- Prevent potential crash in Post-Processor crash for TV files
- Watched folder scanner crashed when file access is prohibited
- Solve hanging-unrar on some Linux systems
- Reduce number of warnings for a single missing article
- Repaired pp/script derivation from category on main page
- Repaired option handling for RSS feeds
- Encrypted/obfuscated RAR files were deleted from the Watched folder instead of ignored.
- RSS feeds not staying enabled through restart
- Un-openable RAR files crash the dirscanner
- File-upload did not accept RARred or ZIPped NZB files
- Clearing the download speed would show an error
- Missing incomplete folder for a download causes par2 errors
- Filtering files on extension in the queue can lead to failed jobs
- Rename similar files in TV sorting
- Better error reporting required for problems with external programs
- Status does not always display Downloading when it should
Release 0.4.3 Final
- Watched folder and UI now accept RAR files containing NZB-files.
- Add API call to retrieve version
- Sort the category list
- Watched folder: changed files will now be re-examined
- Duplicate RSS jobs were not filtered out
- Delete history made safer
- Proper script was not set when fetching from newzbin bookmarks
- Strip white-space around server host name (preventing copy-paste errors)
- Par2 checking would fail if first article of a par2 file is missing
- No error report was given when server authentication is missing
- On schedule change, evaluate pause/resume state properly
- Fixed %s.n bug in the TV Sorting Preview
- Fixed %s.n and %s_n bug in TV Sorting output
Release 0.4.2 Final
- OSX Universal binary (x86 and PPC), working on Tiger and Leopard
- Fix for NZB files containing empty files (e.g. coming from nzbindex.nl)
- Changed sorting of nzb contents to be more accurate
- Fix for iPhone-skin on Linux/OSX
- The "~" character in filenames is kept
- Some Plush fixes
- Fix for Linux packages (solves problem of #include paths in Default-skin)
Release 0.4.0 Final
- Help links in the Default-skin all point to the Wiki start page
- Correct link in shortcut to Wiki
Release 0.4.0 RC5
- SSL fix
- Plush improvements
- Warning indication on all pages
- Fixed crash on Linux when "download" or "complete" folders are unmounted volumes.
Release 0.4.0 RC4
- Allow regular expressions in RSS filters (prefix with "re:")
- Add user-defined parameter for multi-core par2
- Allow groups as selectors in user-categories
- Speedlimit box on Queue page
- Send group as extra user script parameter
- Fixed: Retrieve NZB from URL sometimes fails (due to extra quotes)
- Fixed: When defining first RSS feeds, scheduled scanning only occurs after first restart or Config-Save
- Fixed: Default category/script/pp did not work in Plush's NZB bar
- Fixed: Watched Folder scan crashes when network share is missing
- Fixed: Downloading does not resume when broken Internet connection is restored
- Improvements for Smpl and Plush skins
We are still looking into these reported problems
- End-of-queue shutdown/standby/hibernate does not always work
- A broken Internet connection will still show a constant speed
- Some people claim that the "Watched folder" sometimes stops working
Release 0.4.0 RC2
- Handle password-protected archives better (no hangups any more, but a message in history)
- Servers that were set to 0 connections (to stop them) caused sometimes problems
- Use http for newzbin if SSL is not available
- Set permissions for full folder paths
- Never overwrite existing files in TV Season feature.
- Windows binary distribution now uses a multi-core PAR2 program.
- RSS feed user interface simplified.
- "Standby" is now an end-of-queue option.
- Improved Plush skin
- Improved Smpl skin
- Force logging level to maximum for non-Final releases.
- Remove option "disconnect-on-pause" (always disconnect now)
- Remove group-based folders
- Remove newzbin-based folders (use user-defined categories instead)
- RSS and Bookmark scanrates: interval in minutes
Release 0.4.0 Beta5
- Queue incompatibility between Beta2 and Beta4 was not detected, causing problems.
- Many TV Season support issues.
- Many Smpl and Plush skin issues.
- Unix permissions for job folders now also covers parent folders.
- Bookmark function sometimes fails to delete completed bookmarks and sometimes repeats downloads
- Occasional hangup in shutdown (due to UrlGrabber)
- PP, category and script overrides used on the main page were ignored
- Prevent storing of full path in the GZ backup of the NZB
- Category "default" script was not handled properly.
- Allow nzb-zips to contain nfos.
- Show failure of job in email subject line
- Sort-by-size button on the queue page
- Add nzb's using the newzbin URL
Release 0.4.0 Beta4
- Lots of improvements in Plush & Smpl
- Complete Bookmark feature by implementing the Newzbin Bookmark-API.
- Determine the pause/resume state and speedlimit from the schedules when starting SABnzbd
- Scan for category-named folders in the Watched Folder.
- Improved post-processing, more efficient file moving
- TV season support improved and extended
- Increase robustness of Newzbin-queue and URL-queue. Queues now survive Save/Restart and full shutdown/restart.
- Handle that some systems require  in numerical IPv6 notation, some don't allow it.
- Make backup of all processed NZB files, also store compressed GZ file.
- Set email priority to 5 (=low)
- Do not stop SABnzbd after hibernating the system.
- More effort to get a usable profile for pre-Vista Windows versions.
- Prevent RSS processor from downloading exactly identical titles.
- Preserve case of received newzbin categories, while still keeping the user-based categories forced to lowercase.
- Win32 binary release now uses Python 2.5.2, CherryPy 2.3.0, PyOpenSSL 0.7 and OpenSSL 0.9.8g
Release 0.4.0 Beta2
- Secure NNTP (SSL Connections)
- User-defined categories
- Redesigned RSS automation
- Secondary user interface (including iPhone skin)
- KB/s download speed limiting
- Redesigned Plush skin
- Automatic Newzbin Bookmark Downloads
- TV episode folder sorting
- Automatically ignore samples in downloads
- Option to pause downloading during post-processing
- Improved scheduling
- More empty-queue options
- Script folder
- The default template has a new default look, as well as selectable color schemes
- SMPL Improvements, plus black color scheme
- Lots of small tweaks and usability changes
page revision: 2, last edited: 30 Jan 2010 02:47